יום ראשון, 30 במרץ 2014

 

The Grand Budapest Hotel(2014) Wes Anderson

some minor spoilers

I don't know where to start, should I talk about the great acting first? Or should I talk about the funny scenes? Or the good plot? I guess I should start with the plot. "The Grand Budapest Hotel" is set  in an unreal country named Zubrowka in a parallel universe. The movie is set around the adventures of Gustave H a concierge in the legendry hotel "The Grand Budapest" and his trainee Zero Moustafa, an immigrant with no family who wants to be a lobby boy. Through this amazing movie they become great friends. The acting is great, all of the actors give a dazzling performance especially Ralph Fiennes as a concierge and William Dafoe as a psychopathic assassin who is responsible for a laugh or two. There are some hilarious scenes throughout the movie, I like the scene with the cat a lot. There is hardly anything bad to say about this movie. I did not well appreciate the humor about the Second World War since I am Jewish ,accept for that this is a very good film.
In one sentence: A very good movie with great acting and some hilarious scenes
4.5/5stars

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה